700 students|Murray District

Bad
Good

Lip service, 'Zero' tolerance for bullying? Teachers put signs around kindergarten kids's neck for heck's sake. And don't bother 'telling a teacher' because all they do is hand the child a 'turn the other cheek' book. Then transfer the VICTIM out of their class.

I love this school, we came from out of the country over two years ago and my 4 kids have been going to Horizon ever since. We moved out of the district boundaries and still we drive them to school every day. Lots of activities, teachers and all the staff are great, my kids also love this school, we need to move again and it brakes my heart to think I'll have to change my children from school

The teachers are fine, and the curriculum is fine. The current administration, however, seems more interesting in avoiding responsibility than taking care of the children.

I would not send my kids anywhere else. Teacher knowledge and campassion as well as community involvement the best.

compassionate teachers and worthwhile policies. GREAT PLACE

As this is my daughter's fourth week at Horizon, I don't have many details for you. I'm very impressed so far, however. This is a wonderful district, and the curriculum is great, too. It's not overwhelming to her, so she is willing to do the work. It's laid out in a way that she is being taught how to learn and this is vital and also rare.

Last modified Horizon School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.