Murray, UT

Posted June 21, 2013
I love this school, we came from out of the country over two years ago and my 4 kids have been going to Horizon ever since. We moved out of the district boundaries and still we drive them to school every day. Lots of activities, teachers and all the staff are great, my kids also love this school, we need to move again and it brakes my heart to think I'll have to change my children from school

Horizon School 3

Posted February 27, 2008
The teachers are fine, and the curriculum is fine. The current administration, however, seems more interesting in avoiding responsibility than taking care of the children.

Horizon School 0

Posted September 21, 2007
I would not send my kids anywhere else. Teacher knowledge and campassion as well as community involvement the best.

Posted August 30, 2007

Posted August 15, 2007
compassionate teachers and worthwhile policies. GREAT PLACE

Horizon School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
As this is my daughter's fourth week at Horizon, I don't have many details for you. I'm very impressed so far, however. This is a wonderful district, and the curriculum is great, too. It's not overwhelming to her, so she is willing to do the work. It's laid out in a way that she is being taught how to learn and this is vital and also rare.

Posted August 19, 2003
My daughter attended private school from the time she was 2 through the 2nd grade. We were hesitant to put her in public school. She completed 3rd and 4th grade at Horizon and is entering the 5th grade. I couldn't be more pleased with the level of education she has received. She has really blossomed and she *loves* school. We don't live in the district but she won't go anywhere else.

Horizon School
5180 South 700 West, Murray, UT  84123
Last modified Horizon School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horizon School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top