Murray, UT

Posted December 07, 2013
High academic standards, caring staff, excellent SAT scores, Christian values taught and modeled by staff, arts, technology, sports, music, community service opportunities.

Christ Lutheran School 1

Posted November 26, 2013
They don't serve food which do you think will good for children to learn.My son never learned anything even a single word. Always short stuffed. Stuff is not friendly at all. I would never reccomend that place.

Posted April 16, 2013
My children have been attending Christ Lutheran School (CLS) for 5 years now, and I must say we are very pleased. Academically my kids are well advanced for their age, but what they receive from CLS is so much more. The learning environment is one that strongly encourages kindness, respect, and genuine courtesy toward their peers as well as among their community. At a young age these children are learning what it means to be productive in society. I strongly recommend touring this school if you are considering a private school education for your child. They have exceeded our expectations year after year.

Posted February 19, 2013
A great school in the Murray area, the teachers are very kind and flexible. Offers an array of programs.

Posted April 25, 2012
I have been bringing my child(ren) here for eleven years. The teachers and support staff really do care about the students. There is a genuine family atmosphere where every child feels special. Academically, the curriculum is challenging, so students are well prepared for high school and beyond.

Posted June 23, 2011
great school.... Christ centered...... went there myself through 8th grade.... now my daughter is attending and loves it.

Christ Lutheran School 3

Posted July 21, 2009

Christ Lutheran School
240 East 5600 South, Murray, UT  84107
Last modified Christ Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Christ Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top