PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Our teachers are the best! They keep the kids happy healthy and most of all safe. In this world of bad influence and disrespect , this school is a breath of fresh air. Teachers hold students accountable for their actions and attitudes. The teachers also help those who are struggling with one on one time, and keeping parents informed. I would never send my child anywhere else.

This school and its staff has been a blessing in the skies for our family. The compassionate, caring, and nurturing atmosphere brings us comfort to know this is the perfect school to send our children to.

We love all the staff and teachers at SCA! They are all amazing and make us feel loved and welcomed. We love the knowledge they share with our daughter. They are so positive teaching good values and professionalism. We are blessed to be able to send our child here to learn. We are truly amazed at how wonderful all the teachers are and they are so patient and kind. We love the programs and also that they teach children the importance of volunteering and being active in their community. There is no better place to learn than coming to SCA!

Great school in a Christian setting. Teachers are very friendly and qualified. My Pre-K daughter started reading storybooks which makes me proud of her and the school. Extracurricular activities such as camping, class trips, choir and sports are excellent addition to the learning.

love this school. my son is 5 and reading on a 3rd grade level and very advanced. every teacher and the staff is very personable.

I have been extremely happy with this school for my children. The teachers are all highly qualified and great with the kids. My kids like going to school and are able to work ahead of grade level thanks to the individualized teaching they provide. They go on plenty of fun, educational field trips and the school has a great environment of acceptance, while teaching to be kind and respectful.

Last modified Summit Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8