Bad
Good

Posted January 02, 2010
My son is gifted academically and was bored at Hillcrest. Thomas Edison North is wonderful at allowing him to work ahead. He loves the challenge. I appreciate that the principal and the teacher listened to me when I described my son's abilities and are actually doing something about it.

Posted March 31, 2009
This school is ok. It's good that there is another option in Cache Valley. There is no gifted program, so if your child is advanced, get ready for major boredom. Sometimes the school is a little drill seargent like. Overall, there's a lack of creativity in the curriculum. But, the orchestra teacher may be the best in the state.

Posted December 12, 2008
Excellent school. Caring teachers and administration. Challenging curriculum. High expectation for respect for others. Parents can volunteer as much as they want. Good amount of homework. Everyday I get to see my child do things I never imagined at such a young age they could do.

Posted October 08, 2007
I cannot say enough good things about this school! My kids are happy and they are receiving a higher standard of education than the traditional public schools. The positive reinforcement that teachers give students makes all the difference in their motivation to learn. My kids love this school!

Posted March 24, 2007
My son has attended this school for two years and it has been wonderful. The staff really care about the kids and making school a positive learning experience. I love that each grade teaches concepts in the same style. Parents are incouraged to volunteer at least 4 hours a month which really helps the teachers give individual attention and focus on teaching. A truly wonderful school experience for my son.

Posted February 24, 2007
I have been extremely happy with TECS. My child is in K this year and I can't believe how much he's learned and how fast yet he's never frustrated with his homework. His teacher and the teachers assistant have been great and always give feedback on anything that might need my attention. Parental involvement is a high priority here and highly encouraged. I help out once a week for an hour and am amazed at how well the class is ran. The principle is very involved with the student's and has a great outlook on how a school should be ran. The curriculum here seems to work very well with the students and their learning. Even I've learned some new techniques with math and spelling. Great school!

180 East 2600 North, North Logan, UT  84341
Last modified Thomas Edison - North is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.