North Salt Lake, UT

Orchard School 5

Posted March 11, 2013
We love Orchard and have always been super happy with the teachers and staff. They truly care about the students. Our kids have enjoyed their experience and we have had great communication between us and their teachers. My only disappointment would be that they do not have advanced classes for lower grades and there is only one day a week that the class is offered for the upper grades. This is not Orchards fault. This is a funding problem in the public education system. Thank you Orchard teachers and staff for helping to mold, educate and teach my children into being better students and pre-teens!

Orchard School 5

Posted February 09, 2010
This is an exceptional school. My daughter is in Kindergarten with Miss McGary and she has loved not only her teacher but her classmates as well!! They have an outstanding reading specialist and really has helped my youngster excell in ways I never thought possible. I volunteered once a week and was able to see first hand the patience and love each student received from Miss McGary and other instructors there as well!! Love this school!

Orchard School 0

Posted February 20, 2008
I love this school. I have 6 kids, most of whom have gone through many grades at Orchard. There are exceptional teachers to be found in every grade.

Orchard School
205 East Center St, North Salt Lake, UT  84054
Last modified Orchard School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top