Public charter
Ogden, UT

Posted July 26, 2013
It's a really good school and the classes have a small amount of students allowing more one on one time between the student and teacher.We have a very good band,orchestra,theater,etc. Our science groups are amazing also the robotics club:)

Posted May 21, 2013
This is my second year at DaVinci, and it has been positively amazing. This school is only growing in excellence. If any kids are having a truly terrible time with either middle school or high school, they NEED to go here. There is literally no bullying and everyone, especially struggling students, are given attention. The theatre program has grown immensely and kids are given huge opportunities. This is the best school I've ever gone to.

Posted May 23, 2011
This school is amazing. The connection between the teachers and us students is amazing. They truly care about your success. Seeing a student who is failing a class will instantly spawn a group of both peer and teacher tutors to help. They have so many different classes (Both A.P. and honors and normal level) and have a deal with Weber State for ATC and classes to gain college credits. The faculty, Board of Directors, Principals, and the student body all work together. The school has amazing art classes including Performing Arts and Music and the one of the best Science divisions in Northern Utah. This is my third year as a student and deciding to come here was one of the best choices I've ever made.

Davinci Academy 4

Posted March 11, 2011
This school is really working hard both for their students and their community. As they add to the grades and complete the facility, I frimly believe that they will consistently rank as one of Utah's best educational locations. I am confident in this as they have a good foundation going for them now. The school works with their students in a manner where provided the student has even a small interest in his/her own success then, they will achieve some level of that success. In my interactions with the faculty, I have been pleased with only a minor complaint with how the communication system between parents and struggling students needs to be maintained at all times. Administratively, I admire what they are working to do. Student body wise, I can recommend this location to anyone who is seeking a structured program that is designed to push their child to excel. Keep up the good work and good luck in the future. (if we were not moving, we would still have at least one of our children here)

Posted May 13, 2010
I with my daughter are completing the first year in DASA and have found the experience one that was unforgettable. The low student/teacher ratio is favorable thing for students to receive individual attention. The administration and board are at times not working well for the betterment of the teaching process but that's continually evolving into better outcomes as the year with the adding of two grade levels concludes. There are exceptionally devoted professional educators offering the students their best efforts to instill a love of learning at this charter school. Although the enrolled students are not offered PE facility presently, construction of a campus gymnasium for the coming year will make that situation different in 2010-11 school year. Professional development of staff is recognized as important for DASA's mission to be accomplished. Lunchroom staff are largely providing both faculty/staff with well balanced school lunches each school day.

Posted May 12, 2010
Excellent teachers. They let your kids shine and truly understand adolescents.

Posted March 13, 2010
As a DaVinci parent of one child who graduated from DaVinci (he was offered scholarships at multiple top colleges) and a second is going there now, I have been pretty satisfied. DaVinci provides a level of rigor but also the space for my kids to find their interest and passion in education. It invites active participation by parents at any level they can engage. The teachers are there because they want to be and are committed to students. The school is trying to be innovative -- from project-based learning curriculum, alternative schedules, core interdisciplinary classes etc. Some of it works some doesn't but I appreciate the attempt.

Davinci Academy 4

Posted March 12, 2010
We are very impressed with the education my 7th grade son has been receiving this year. They are especially known for their math & science, but all areas of academics have been really strong. (Note: for the 09/10 school year, the school expanded to include grades 7 & 8, and they have plans to include younger grades in the future). The administration of the school seems somewhat disorganized, but overall it's been a very good school for our son.

Posted February 04, 2010
Good school, competes with all of them in Ogden.

Posted October 20, 2009

Davinci Academy
2033 Grant Ave, Ogden, UT  84401
Last modified Davinci Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davinci Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top