PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Wasatch Christian School. I am HEARTBROKEN that they are closing their doors to elementary school children to concentrate on infants and preschool. WOW...with public education such a mess. I am very concerned about placing my 2nd grader outside WCS.

I love this school! With the overwhelming class sizes in the public school system, it is worth every penny for our child to get the attention she deserves. The Principle has the biggest heart for each child that attends this school. :)

We use the daycare for our 4 yr old. Decent price for the quality of care. Principle is excellent to work with, personable, friendly, and reasonable. I feel some of the teachers could be better qualified. (most are excellent)

Behind the public school...I was amazed to find this out. The day care is of very poor quality and this school seriously lacks leadership and the ability to make a stand. I can't judge the school without throwing in the day care since we work full time and needed the daycare to do the school. Soooo disappointed.

Our Kindergarten teacher was excellent! My child has fantastic reading skills due to Mrs. J and the parent involvement. Now as one of the top (and youngest) students in his 1st grade class, I wish my oldest child had gone there for Kindergarten. The small class sizes and Christian atmosphere have made this a great school. Our child's birthday is in the middle of September and so we chose to put him in private Kindergarten so he could advance to first grade without waiting another year because of the September 1st public school deadline. We have been very happy with our decision.

This is a great school for your child to grow. The small class sizes allow for individual teaching and the staff is very caring. I highly recommend this school for their academics and quality environment created for the kids.

We have one child in this school and we are so thrilled we found it. She has excelled academically, socially and spiritually. She is reading and doing math far above grade level. She looks forward to school every day. One of the best things about this school is the culture. There is no bad language. No bullying. All the kids know each other and do activities together. It is a place whereall kids are encouraged to thrive. Also, having on site before and after care is super convenient.

I have 3 children attending Wasatch Christian School and could not be happier. They are receiving an excellent education by Christian teachers who love the Lord and show it through the way in which they teach Gods word every day. The school has small class sizes which allows my children to have more time with their teacher and a better education. The school truly has a family feeling to it where everyone is working together to make sure our children are being raised with God in the center of their lives.

This school is the best school in the entire state. Class sizes are 8 and the teachers are all so well loved. Everyone should take their child here. It is such a family oriented small school you are a welcome site!!

Last modified Wasatch Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6