Odyssey School 1

Posted May 09, 2014
This school is good for students who struggle because it seems like that is all that they focus on. My daughters attend this school and the teachers are not responsible. My daughter always got her homework for the week mid week and was due Friday. Teachers need to have a balance on focusing on the students that are in the right track and with those who struggle. There is nothing that I love about this school. They do not inform parents about what is going on in the class. My daughter was not allowed to eat her breakfast because it was a distraction to other students. Many more horrible things and when I brought this up someone told me to talk to the principal since it seems like when parents talk to her she is more likely to do something about it. Very disappointing!!

Odyssey School 5

Posted March 11, 2012
I have two children that attend this school, and they love it! The principal and teachers are amazing! I think it's the best school they've been in.

Odyssey School 2

Posted September 20, 2010
I had two children attend Odyssey. We were excited when they started school there. It was a new building with a very exciting Space Camp program built into it. My children are above average students who regularly test well above grade level. Neither student was challenged. Due to the demographics of the school, the teachers spend most of their time dealing with less advanced students and have little time to work with more advanced students. Which is not their fault by any means. But it hurts the more advanced students. My younger child often completed his homework in class because he finished his classwork and had nothing else to do. There was also quite a bit of bullying and fighting. We transferred both to a charter school.

Odyssey School
375 Goddard, Ogden, UT  84403
Last modified Odyssey School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Odyssey School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top