Bad
Good

Gramercy School 3

Posted March 11, 2013
I'm not sure where they get their statistics, but i can tell you that Gramercy is way over 52% Hispanic. We are white, and my kids were one of 3-4 white kids in their class of 25 to 30. I estimate 80% or higher Hispanic or other. They felt a little out of place, especially when so many students spoke Spanish around them. One of my kids was bullied after school, and i never let her walk home alone again. The school did handle it when i reported it. One of the biggest complaints my kids had, was that they never let them use the gym for PE, since it was combined with a lunch room, I guess they didnt want to rearrange it every day. But they had them outside doing sit ups in the soggy grass, and running in the snow. Character builder or too far, I'll let you decide. My kids liked their teachers, so I dont have a problem with them.

Gramercy School 5

Posted January 06, 2010
My girl was at Gramercy and I really think that since they change the principal is a lot better. I never had any problem and teachers and staff has change too. the school is good, the parents are the ones that need to get more involve in the PTA that really make the change for aur kids.

Gramercy School

Posted October 13, 2008
I am not impressed with this school. I have witnessed a lot of incompetence with the staff as well as the teachers. My child actually brings home work to do that has grammatical errors, typos, and things that do not make sense in the course material.

Gramercy School 2

Posted April 24, 2007
I am a former student of this school. I made really good friends but the teachers lack in all subjects. Tha school is very run down and old. The principal didn't seem very friendly when I first met her.The atmosphere of the school is very poor. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Gramercy School 1

Posted February 02, 2004
My children have been attending gramercy for several years now. my oldest did fine but my youngest in attendance has some learning disablities and has recieved no help accept for teachers wanting to hold him back. If your child is typical they will do 'ok' at this school but do not expect them to excell at Gramercy. The few that do care are totally unsupported and treated as if they are outsiders because their children matter.

Gramercy School
1270 Gramercy Ave, Ogden, UT  84404
Last modified Gramercy School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gramercy School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top