Ogden, UT

Lynn School 5

Posted August 11, 2014
I used to go to this school as a child only now memories The school was good I reamber the school very well the Teachers were very kind I reamber my orange hair kingarten Teacher to. I am very sad to see it just be a empty building that used to be Filled with chilldrens laughter and smiles. I wish I could get it back up running and have it be the best Elementary school around but I am still in my teens I do wonder whatever became of it what happens to it ?

Lynn School 2

Posted March 18, 2009

Lynn School 4

Posted February 29, 2008
My son is in Kindergarten and we have had a wonderful experience with Mrs. Rojas. She has helped them excel in so many ways. My son is already reading on his own. I think a lot of it is about working with them when they get home too. I don't think all the responsibility should be on the school to educate the child. We as parents should be aware of their needs and work with them if they do happen to be struggling. I have heard comments before as to the principal, but we are suppose to be getting a new person in that from what I have heard is great and very supportive of the teachers.

Posted September 26, 2007
We have had the worst experience with this school. They do not offer additional tutoring to bring kids up to grade level.

Posted September 21, 2007

Lynn School 5

Posted August 25, 2005
Lynn is a positively great school. My daughter has attended since 1st grade and is now starting 4th. The teachers and staff really care about the kids and their community. The focus on reading and math is phenominal! My daughter's reading has greatly improved with their SFA program and she loves math now that someone is willing to sit down and work with her. Mrs. Payne (3rd grade) is absolutely AWESOME. She comes in early and stays late to help the students who are willing to stay after to get the extra help they need in the subjects they are struggling with. The school staff is doing great by focusing on the academic level of the students. There is still room for improvement, but they have improved dramatically since my daughter has started attending this wonderful school. Any school that puts that much effort into their kids, deserves BIG KUDOS!

Lynn School 2

Posted February 19, 2005
The school does not inform parents of what is going on at the school. The teachers won't let you know if your child has fallen behind in home work. Just an overall feeling that they don't care how your child is doing. Just as long as they past the tests given out.

Posted August 26, 2003
My husband and I pulled our 3 children out of this school and chose to homeschool. We felt as tho we were an intrusion in our childrens ed. when the principal and some staff ignored our requests.

Lynn School