Polk School 1

Posted November 01, 2012
This school is going down hill and fast. Very disgusted with the lack of personality from the new principal. We had an amazing principal last year, but the sup canned him and left us with a sergeant! As a parent, I am very concerned. Test scores for school are great (improved significantly last year with old principal). Sad thing is I have to drag my son to school now. He used to love coming last year, but can't stand school class this year. There are some really good teachers, sadly not this year for my son. Looking at other options for next year.

Polk School 5

Posted April 20, 2009

Polk School 0

Posted January 10, 2009
I love the school! Teachers are great and willing to go the extra-miles to provide the best instruction. The building is old and full of memories.... finally the PTA and parents are very involved... what a treat!

Polk School 3

Posted November 05, 2008
I went to this school when i was a child and now my children attend...Things have changed quite a bit with the closure of taylor elementary. The class rooms are very large and i feel the quality of edcation is suffering because of this.

Polk School 5

Posted August 10, 2003
We have had many of our 14 children attend Polk and am happy with the education they have recieved, What I don't like is the chioce of where they have to attend after such a good school, Polk has a very good program, and teachers.

Polk School
2615 Polk Ave, Ogden, UT  84401
Last modified Polk School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Polk School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top