Posted April 20, 2009

Posted September 18, 2008
This is the 2nd year my daughter is attending Wasatch and we both in enjoy the school it has great teachers and a very good reading program. It also has very strong parent envolment.

Posted May 17, 2007
My son and daughter transferred to this school from a private institution, and I must say I was leery at first. I can say after one year there, they are far above the private schools academia, and all the teachers really take pride in their work. My kids love to go to school in the morning. My kids have excelled at this school thanks to Mr. James (2nd grade), and Mrs. Atkinson (1st grade). This school is wonderful!

Posted October 17, 2006
Wasatch Elementary is wonderful. Mr. Hansen runs a tight ship and teachers are well-qualified. Parental involvement is high. Ogden City School District gets a bad rap, but I have been pleasantly surprised by how great this school is. My children are motivated to do their best and they love to be involved in school work and extracurricular activities

Posted March 10, 2006

Wasatch School
3370 Polk Ave, Ogden, UT  84403
Last modified Wasatch School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wasatch School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top