Ogden, UT

Posted November 03, 2011
I attended this school several years ago, and as a teacher now myself I can say that Bates Elementary has a long tradition of a caring staff, strong community support, and a culture of academic excellence. I loved my time at Bates and would be happy to send my own kids there.

Posted April 19, 2005
My daughter was in Ogden city schools from K-4th grade and then we moved to N Ogden. It is amazing the difference in her grades, participation and just her over all behavior. I think that the students, the staff and everything about Bates elementary is exceptional. I have had a great relationship with the teachers and the wonderful gals that work in the office. Thanks so much Bates for just being you and always being so understanding about everything.

Posted March 06, 2005
This is an awesome school. My granddaughter moved here after being in a private school in Miami, FL. for most of her schooling and then a couple of months in a public school there. She is a gentle thing and was being kicked around in public school there. As a result, her grades were slipping. She entered this school after Thanksgiving and was met by gentle, concerned teachers, students who took her under their wing and integrated her into the school and the same text books she was using in the Private school. She is now doing all A's and B's and looks forward to going to school every day. I feel very lucky that she is in this incredibly caring and academically excellent school.

Bates School
850 East 3100 North, Ogden, UT  84414
Last modified Bates School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bates School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top