Posted March 28, 2012
great school. great people :) they are very good with their communication. the students are very respctful.

Posted September 24, 2008
I love bonneville. I go to school feeling happy and safe. The teachers care about me and we have the best atomspere at school

Bonneville High School 0

Posted May 21, 2008
This was the best school ever they had the best teacher and staff allways welcoming and helping students.

Bonneville High School 4

Posted January 16, 2008
School is great, kinda poor, great teachers, uptight principals.

Bonneville High School 1

Posted November 19, 2007

Bonneville High School 2

Posted May 01, 2005

Posted October 10, 2003
Posting this comment after parent teacher conference I want to say that I find BHS consistent in truly helping my son on a daily basis. I want to thank BHS, because my son gets up and goes to school with such a wonderful and positive attitude while bringing home great grades.

Bonneville High School
251 East Laker Way (4800 S), Ogden, UT  84405
Last modified Bonneville High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonneville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top