332 students|Weber District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The school is run by a dictator. We used to could play on the playground with our kids at lunch but the principal decided we couldn't any more. When I questioned why I ended up being told I was no longer welcome to even read or visit with my daughter after she finished eating. I got on the community council and tried to address the retaliation and was prevented from even mentioning it. And I was the co-chairman. It's no wonder that school is at the bottom in test scores. I can only imagine how it would be to be a teacher under him. And he is going to be the principal and the new Marlin elementary.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

I'm sure due to the principal. I could work under someone only interested in control.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Any one under a dictator can feel free to be honest or anything else good.

This is my childrens first year at this school. There has been multiple problems with my son being picked on(with cuts, scratches and a fat lip) by other children and not much being done to stop it. He is punished for tattle telling. My daughter struggles with her math and the teacher doesn't want to do much to help. She has even told me that she doesn't know how to help her when i have asked.

I have two sons that go here and they love it. The teachers are wonderful with them and keep me up on how they are doing, all of the office staff knows my boys by name and they seem to take the time to care about each child, I am very pleased with this school.

These is a great school, my son is happy and he learn very well, his teacher is accesible and very nice, all crew inthe school is good.

Last modified Club Heights School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.