Ogden, UT

Club Heights School 2

Posted April 02, 2014
This is my childrens first year at this school. There has been multiple problems with my son being picked on(with cuts, scratches and a fat lip) by other children and not much being done to stop it. He is punished for tattle telling. My daughter struggles with her math and the teacher doesn't want to do much to help. She has even told me that she doesn't know how to help her when i have asked.

Club Heights School 4

Posted May 30, 2009
I have two sons that go here and they love it. The teachers are wonderful with them and keep me up on how they are doing, all of the office staff knows my boys by name and they seem to take the time to care about each child, I am very pleased with this school.

Club Heights School

Posted March 02, 2009
These is a great school, my son is happy and he learn very well, his teacher is accesible and very nice, all crew inthe school is good.

Club Heights School
4150 South 100 East, Ogden, UT  84405
Last modified Club Heights School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Club Heights School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top