Ogden, UT

H Guy Child School 3

Posted November 15, 2013
My son loved this school, and his teachers were very helpful and he went here from the 2nd to the 4th grade. However, the school system is behind especially for those in kindergarten. It is only half day and by the time we went to a full day kindergarten, my daughter was at least a year behind her peers.

Posted June 11, 2008

H Guy Child School 0

Posted January 04, 2008
Our oldest started Kindergarten in the 2007-2008 school year and we are very happy with H. Guy Child. The administration has been very understanding and supportive as we try to integrate our family into the public school system. There is tremendous parental involvement in the school which adds to the positive and caring environment around every corner. My daughter is treated as in independent, free thinking individual even at such a young age.

Posted April 20, 2007

H Guy Child School 4

Posted January 15, 2005
I have two kids attending H-Guy. I love the school and teachers. The principal really relates to the kids. I wasn't really happy with the special education program last year, but I think with the new teacher, it has much improved. We love it there.

Posted February 07, 2004

H Guy Child School
655 East 5500 South, Ogden, UT  84405
Last modified H Guy Child School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
H Guy Child School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top