Lomond View School 5

Posted June 30, 2009

Lomond View School 2

Posted November 11, 2008
I think this school has gotten too big to support all the students. They do not have the funds to do the activities that I hear about other schools doing. Even simple things like lunch become problematic when there are over 800 students. I also don't think they have enough programs for advanced students. Actually, they don't have any.

Posted October 21, 2008
I have been very dissapointed in the school. My daughter moved last year and the school is way behind where she came from. I thought it might just be the teacher but the same thing has happened this year. It is not a school I would recommend.

Lomond View School 5

Posted October 15, 2008
We love this school. The teachers and the staff ore fantastic. They sincerely care about the students in their charge. We would recommend this school to anyone moving into the area. My children love it and I never request teachers because they are all fabulous!

Posted August 12, 2008
We LOVE Lomond View. The staff is awesome. They have strong values and do not put up with bullying&crude behavior. Our kids absolutely love it. We would recomend this school to everyone. Pleasant View is the best place to live in UT.

Posted April 10, 2008
Do not let the 10/10 rating seem like a mistake...this school is right out of the past...all the good things about the past. GREAT teacher/student involvement and a caring staff. Very safe, very clean, and kids come home happy from school. What else can be said?

Lomond View School
3644 North 900 West, Ogden, UT  84414
Last modified Lomond View School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lomond View School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top