Posted January 06, 2014
I am a 9th grader and I love this school. Compared to any other it is the bomb!!! Great people, great staff, great choir program. This school has some of the best lunch ladies in the district. There are teachers who come from other schools and come to our school because we have district renowned lunch cooks. If your questioning whether or not to move here what are you doing? You should already be here! <3

Posted January 15, 2012
North Ogden Junior High is such a great school with high standards. I appreciate all of the wecoming people there. :)

Posted May 19, 2011
This school is so clean and awesome. I don't think that any school could be more united and kind than this one. Everyone there is very welcoming and open to everyone. New kid? Whatever. BFFs now. transfer student? we'll help you to get on track! If you have to choose any school for the "kindest school" award, it would definately be this one.

Posted February 13, 2011
North ogden junior high school is a very well maintained school. it is very good. :)

North Ogden Jr High School 1

Posted February 07, 2010
Lacks diversity on all levels. Teachers are very close minded and I have run into problems with chauvinism and religious persecution.

Posted October 03, 2009
North Ogden Junior High took a shy, average student (my son) and through coaching and activities and never-ending patient from the teachers and Ms. Sanders, the counselor, and turned him into a high honors student. He's taken up hobbies--running, cooking, band, choir and math--he never showed interest in before. Thanks to their social skills club, he's made friends and even helps the students who struggle. None of this happened at his earlier schools. NOJH has taken a nervous weed and helped him blossom into a rose that just keeps growing higher every quarter.

North Ogden Jr High School 0

Posted December 08, 2008
My son completed 2 1/2 years at NOJH and I really am glad we bought our home in this school district. The staff is great and I think the sports program is great.

North Ogden Jr High School 1

Posted October 27, 2004
- a former student
This school has to many white pepole it needs color pepole.

North Ogden Jr High School
575 East 2900 North, Ogden, UT  84414
Last modified North Ogden Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Ogden Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top