Ogden, UT

South Ogden Jr High School 2

Posted August 21, 2014
I agree with others about the poor administration at this school. My son went there for the 2009-2010 school year. We pulled him and chose to homeschool him over sending him back to South Ogden. He encountered a teacher who swore at the class, a counselor who didn't know what he was doing, staff who was less then co-operative when we tried to implement a plan to keep my son on track academically. Because of the treatment my son received at South Ogden, we have done all that we could to avoid sending our younger children to that school. My daughter entered an online school program and my now 7th grader is attending a charter school to avoid going to South.

South Ogden Jr High School 1

Posted October 18, 2011
I agree with parent who posted April 1, 2009. And for the parent who posted April 5, 2010, your fowl mouth and attitude was one of the problems I saw with parents and students. I was very active in my son's education, otherwise his three years there would have been a waste.

South Ogden Jr High School 5

Posted April 05, 2010
South is an amazing school. I love it!! My Student is getting an incrediable education there. And it pisses me off to see all of these people talk crap on this school. And the students that go there are so cute!! they are such cool kids. :)

South Ogden Jr High School 4

Posted November 04, 2009

South Ogden Jr High School 4

Posted October 01, 2009
Education and teachers have been great. Little disappointed about German class getting cancelled. Athletics department another story. Only play if you have the 'name'

South Ogden Jr High School 5

Posted April 24, 2009

South Ogden Jr High School 2

Posted April 01, 2009
My son is not highly self-motivated when it comes to school but I felt that the administration and his teachers did not have high requirements and expectations. I felt like my son took three years off of school. Partly my fault, partly his fault and partly South's fault.

South Ogden Jr High School 1

Posted January 04, 2008

South Ogden Jr High School
650 East Pleasant Valley Dr, Ogden, UT  84405
Last modified South Ogden Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Ogden Jr High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top