Bad
Good

I am a student at T.H. Bell and I really like our school. Some of the best things and qualitys about our school are for one the teachers. You probably seriously coudn't find much better teachers. And our extracuricular activities, and performing arts. Our school if pretty stong and competitive in performing arts among with other schools expecially in Choir, Band, and Drama. Although our Orcestra is sort of struggleing. But that is one of my favorite things about our school. One of the cons of our school is that it is a really small school. But we have 5 Star teachers and a great school, i'm glad I go here.

I don't agree with the discipline here. There are teachers that walk around waving discipline tracking forms like we're supposed to be afraid of them. If we are tardy to class we have to fill out one of these forms and they are sent to the district office and put on our permanent records. How fair is that? I myself have to walk from the seminary building all the way across the campus, through the school, all the way to the other side. It's roughly around 250 yards and I only have 4 minutes to do that in. Consider the fact that our halls are extremely crowded.

Last modified T H Bell Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.