Posted July 02, 2014
Their school is amazing! The teachers and staff are all very dedicated and hard working, and my child benefited greatly from the all-day kindergarten offered here.

Posted December 12, 2011
LOVE Washington Terrace Elementary!!!!!! The teachers and staff are always friendly and my child has excelled there. I love that I am always welcome to drop in and visit or help. I know my child is safe and encouraged.

Posted August 24, 2009

Washington Terrace School 1

Posted January 17, 2009

Posted September 21, 2006
I feel this school has done wonders in teaching both of my children. Open communication between the teachers and parents in my experience is 100% positive. I recommend this school to everyone. My children have learned so much and it shows. My oldest is now at TH Bell and is a member of the Junior High Honors Society.

Washington Terrace School
20 East 4600 South, Ogden, UT  84405
Last modified Washington Terrace School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Terrace School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top