Ogden, UT
Students enrolled: 1,795

Posted April 11, 2014
My children have had great and very caring teachers. The teachers and administration really seem to care and listen to us as parents. I love the school and my kids have had a great experience there!

Posted May 17, 2010
Weber High School's teachers taught me more than the basic material, they taught me how to have mastery over my weaknesses. Regardless of whether or not I was not a 'preppy', my classmates accepted me and helped me to develop my emotional and social skills, which in turn molded me and influenced who I am today. I would be a very different person today had it not been for WHS, its teachers and students.

Posted December 31, 2009

Weber High School 1

Posted May 21, 2009

Posted September 25, 2008
I love Weber High School! The teachers are amazing and I love the classes!

Weber High School 3

Posted August 16, 2008

Weber High School 1

Posted July 15, 2008

Posted February 26, 2008
There are some teachers that are idiots, but that's one or two and they are easily filtered out of the system. I love the education I'm getting there.

Posted January 20, 2008

Posted January 15, 2008

Weber High School
430 West Weber High Dr, Ogden, UT  84414
Last modified Weber High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weber High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top