Ogden, UT
Students enrolled: 1,795

Posted April 11, 2014
My children have had great and very caring teachers. The teachers and administration really seem to care and listen to us as parents. I love the school and my kids have had a great experience there!

Posted May 17, 2010
Weber High School's teachers taught me more than the basic material, they taught me how to have mastery over my weaknesses. Regardless of whether or not I was not a 'preppy', my classmates accepted me and helped me to develop my emotional and social skills, which in turn molded me and influenced who I am today. I would be a very different person today had it not been for WHS, its teachers and students.

Posted September 25, 2008
I love Weber High School! The teachers are amazing and I love the classes!

Posted February 26, 2008
There are some teachers that are idiots, but that's one or two and they are easily filtered out of the system. I love the education I'm getting there.

Weber High School 4

Posted March 13, 2006
Weber High always was and still remains an excellent academic school with loads of FANTASTIC teachers, staff, and administrators.

Weber High School 2

Posted February 28, 2006
Weber high WAS a great high school. The administration and counselers changed between the school years of 2003-04 and 2004-05 and the entire system has gone far down hill. They have little respect for the students anymore. The administration chooses favorites (usually those stereo typed as the 'preppies') and is very cut off from the normal going-ons at their own school. They don't mingle with their students anymore, they only hear of issues through word of mouth and approach them very poorly. The 'at risk' students are rarely recognized unless a parent comes forth with an issue about their child's failing classes or poor attendance. They seem to forget who the school is actually there for, and i don't feel that any child has a proper learning environment here. --Former 'at risk student' that was never identified

Posted February 23, 2006
Weber high is a great school! The teachers and staff are all willing to help the students learn. They have great extracurricular programs with fun advisors for clubs and excellent coaches for sports!

Posted June 03, 2005
Weber high is the best high school ever. The students and staff are all great and they all go the extra mile to help those in need! They excel in whatever task you face them with! If you could choose any high school to send your student, send them to Weber High! ROCK ON WARRIORS!

Posted April 20, 2005
Weber High helps students feel accepted and lets them know they can make a differance.

Posted April 14, 2005
I think that Weber High is a great school. They have great school spirit, hospiality and really care about the students. Go Warriors.

Weber High School
430 West Weber High Dr, Ogden, UT  84414
Last modified Weber High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Weber High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top