Ogden, UT

St. Paul Lutheran School 1

Posted August 23, 2013
We had nothing but problems with this child care center since my kids started there. I personally witnessed teachers yelling at kids MANY times and yanking kids by their arms at least five times. The "teachers" at this "school" have no formal training- most of which are barely old enough to drive themselves to the school. They provide no food, snacks or drinks which I feel they should provide for the prices they charge. Numerous times back doors were WIDE open and anyone could have walked in or out. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

St. Paul Lutheran School 5

Posted August 13, 2009
I had both of my girls attend this private preschool then elementary & on. They have an actual preschool with its own curriculum! Before & after school care is available & K-8 grades are available on the same campus. The class sizes are small and from what I have seen, each child gets one on one help as they need it. My children have learned so much attending this school; they were more than prepared for the next grade level scholastically and socially.

St. Paul Lutheran School 5

Posted April 23, 2008

St. Paul Lutheran School
3329 Harrison Blvd, Ogden, UT  84403
Last modified St. Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Paul Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top