Orem, UT

Posted August 17, 2013
I almost never give 5 stars because to me that is perfection. I give Geneva a solid 4 stars, it is a great school. My daughter has attended Geneva the last two years, 1st and 2nd grade, and has really liked both of her past teachers. She is about to start another school year here and is excited as she really likes this school.

Posted April 13, 2011
We moved here from SLC and tried attending a shool in our boudary. She became very withdrawn and very unlike herself. We then transferred her to Geneva and she absolutely loves it and is back to herself again with great grades. The first grade teacher she has is awesome and takes the time with new students to make sure they are comfortable and understand what is being asked of them. We just moved to another area and she is not in the boudaries of Geneva but will ask for another transfer year after year! They are awesome!

Posted October 12, 2010
It's a great environment for my children. As international students they have all support from teachers and principal. There is no discrimination by the fact that they are from another country. Actually my children adopted Geneva School as they second home.

Posted December 07, 2009
Awesome school! Great faculty and Staff! Amazing in every way!

Posted July 14, 2009
We moved from Murray where I really loved my son's school. At first I didn't like the change, but my kids came home learning so much and really enjoying their school, so now we love it!

Posted June 25, 2007
This school has the best most current teacher who really truly love the ethnic and Social Economic diversity in this school. They are always working to be teaching using researched based practices. The amazing miracles that teachers are able to produce in this school are wonderful. This is truly a great school for the students who are in it.

Posted June 19, 2007
This school is amazing. Especially the fourth grade teachers.

Geneva School 3

Posted June 12, 2006
The school in itself is excellent, the parent involvement is not great. The teachers are excellent. One bad note-- administration is not great. Did not handle at all, what I viewed to be a very serious problem. So I guess you take the good with the bad.

Posted May 23, 2006
Great first grade tachers. Good programs.

Geneva School
400 North 665 West, Orem, UT  84057
Last modified Geneva School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Geneva School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top