Posted March 30, 2014
When I was at Lakeridge, I actually liked school. I was in the ACAD English/History program, which is fabulous. It's a lot of work, but it was inspired and fun. I had a science class that I didn't always like, but we did plenty of labs and I learned a lot, which, after going to other schools with sup-par science instruction, was a great class. I love Flex time-I could go watch a movie or go to the library (or several other things, if those don't strike your fancy), while the failing kids could get help. Most of the students would be willing to work, which hasn't happened at the other schools I've been to since. I loved how many opportunities there were there, such as elective classes and extracurriculars. All in all, it's a great school, and after moving away, I wish I could go back there. It definitely deserves the "Best in State" awards it won!

Posted January 05, 2009
Lakeridge jr. high is the best school ever, its the safest too. all of the teachers are so willing to help the students. its great!

Posted December 31, 2008
great school! great teachers! awesome classes!

Posted December 26, 2008
what make this school great first its not all that big of the school what makes this school great is the faculty the teacher and staff are great all most all the teacher are fun and do teach you relly well when it comes to math and art. I love this school

Posted November 15, 2008
Provides educational tools that go above and beyond the typical public school Go visit and see for yourself.

Lakeridge Jr High School 0

Posted September 30, 2008
Lakeridge has many great students willing to learn. I think the dress code is wack though. It also needs to improve with the staff and teachers.

Posted September 03, 2008
Lakeridge is a great school. It gives many opportunities to the students. It also won Best of State.

Posted September 03, 2008
I love this school. The teachers are all open to help the students, and there are a wide variety of extracurriculars to choose from.

Lakeridge Jr High School 4

Posted February 08, 2007
lakeridge is a great school it has many honor classes and GT program(gifted and talented)with a brilliant teacher! there is student senate which also the students to share there thoughts on what we would like to help our school be an even better school. Lakeridge has very brilliant, professional and understanding teachers! and don't forget a fabulous band, orchestra and choir programs! I love my school!

Lakeridge Jr High School 2

Posted December 06, 2006
I do not like this school at all. Yes its a nice school but the teachers are far from that!

Lakeridge Jr High School
951 South 400 West, Orem, UT  84058
Last modified Lakeridge Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeridge Jr High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top