681 students|Alpine District

Bad
Good

Posted May 27, 2012
This school is fantastic. They have been chosen 1 out of 10 schools in the nation to implement the Leader in Me program. Their Spanish Immersion program repeatedly takes home top honors. The principal, staff, teachers and others are so involved in helping your child succeed. Their PTA and SIPA programs repeatedly support the school with so many amazing events that make childhood memorable. They even have a full-time art teacher (rare in these parts) and a very talented after school orchestra and choir program.

Posted March 11, 2008
This school is fantastic! My two kids love being at school. That is such a great thing for me as a parent, to know my kids are happy and well taken care of. Their teachers are great as well as the rest of the staff. The principle is so great with the kids and spends time getting to know them, and even plays at recess with them time from time to time. Parent involvement is great and I enjoy being invited to help with activities and in my children's class. We will be moving and we are so sad we will have to say goodbye to this amazing school. I really appreciate all the staff has doen for my kids.

Orchard School

Posted October 15, 2007
My daughter is in a fouth grade class with 33 students. I dont understand why more teachers are not being hired when we have this many students in one class. She has a great teacher but she gets no personal attention. The teacher only has time to control problems and help the children that are behind. We need more teachers!

Posted January 05, 2007
My kids have benefitted immesurably from being in this school! I have 3 kids in this school. We transferred from another excellent area school & we couldn't be happier. Everyone we've worked with has been helpful & very concerned about each student.Wonderful school!

Posted July 28, 2005
Orchard Elementary is an exceptional school! The teachers, particularly in the 6th grade, do an extraordinary job preparing our children for future education. We appreciate all efforts in our child's behalf. Thank you!

Orchard School 3

Posted May 31, 2004
This school has gone down hill as of recent. The sixth grade teachers are hard to work with and don't listen. They love to pick on the kids. The younger kids are fine except for some of the teachers have not a clue in the world what they are doing.

Orchard School
1035 North 800 East, Orem, UT  84097
Last modified Orchard School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.