Canyon View Jr High School 3

Posted March 28, 2014
My least favorite of all the schools my kids have attended. SOME good diligent teachers whom I greatly appreciate. Some unfriendly and difficult to work with personnel.

Posted March 18, 2012
Okay, music and arts is good if you want to have no life and alot of stress along with alot of financial commitment the teachers are good minus a few like Mrs. Moe who always talks about her ex husband and miss garcia the councilor whos religous views get in the way of everything. overall this school has messed me over in many ways. i love most of the teachers its just some policys and my councilor who have caused me to hate this school soo much.

Posted December 30, 2008

Canyon View Jr High School 1

Posted July 22, 2008

Canyon View Jr High School 5

Posted January 08, 2008
i think that this school is so awesomem and I ams so happy that I go to this school.

Posted August 31, 2007
I like this school, it's been a great school for my kids.. but I do have a problem with one of their teachers 'Miss. Davis'. She is very rude to her students.

Canyon View Jr High School 5

Posted August 13, 2007
This school is a great school they give you tons of classes to choose from and their music and arts program at canyon view is amazing the staff gets into the activites it is a great great great school.

Canyon View Jr High School
625 East 950 North, Orem, UT  84097
Last modified Canyon View Jr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon View Jr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top