Meridian School 0

Posted May 16, 2010
I worked a bit for them when the location was in Provo. A good program for kids from abroad.

Posted March 05, 2010
I am a former Meridian teacher. Teachers' children's special treatment is declining with the new well educated head masters. Meridian is a place where students help each other. There is no bulling. Academics are challeging. Believe me, I was the Chemistry and Physics teacher. This year almost all Seniors got in prestigious universities. It is safe environment, and the school feel like a very united family. I wish I had the money to send my children to Meridian from pre-K to 12th grade. It is cool to be smart, and every student is accepted for what he or she is. No discipline problem is unsolved.

Meridian School 3

Posted May 20, 2009
They have some wonderful teachers but I didn't like preferential treatment given to children of employees there.

Posted August 13, 2008
i have been attending this school for three years and have really liked it the teachers know your name, they have time to talk to the students and help them out one on one. I have been able to be part of many extra circular activities, such as model UN,drama, state math competition, science fairs, poetry contests. it really is a great school and i would recommend it to anyone.

Posted January 05, 2008
A great school - you'll never get such personalized attention or the opportunity to excel.

Posted January 19, 2007
My five children have been at Meridian School since 2003. They are being challenged and nurtured in a supportive environment that demands much of them, but gives them the tools they need to meet those demands. They have opportunities in drama and music that they wouldn't have in a larger setting. I couldn't be happier!

Posted February 10, 2005
All 3 of my children graduated from Meridian and have done extremely well in college. They have made the dean's lists and have received scholarships. It is a great college prep school.

Meridian School