Park City, UT

Posted March 23, 2010
My wife and I knew our daughter would need the kind of help building her educational foundation that just doesn't exhist in public schools nor many private alternatives. The wonderful teachers and unique teaching environment have helped her learn how to focus and concentrate on the tasks in front of her. I knew she would have trouble with reading and now I am so impressed with how well she can read and it is such a kick to see how much she enjoys writing her own stories. She loves the frontier skills progam and the hands on learning style that the schools Montessori system provides. In addition, the ski program is a great introduction into the sport as well as one of the few sports activities that studies have shown to promote learning developement. As a school for our daughter, We think we struck gold.

Posted March 22, 2010
We loved Another Way!!! Our son had the best experience there--in every aspect it was beneficial to him. I loved dropping him off there every day. My older children were always envious of his 'really cool school'. We highly recommend Another Way--the staff, the philosophy, the environment, the well-rounded education--are all the best Park City has to offer!

Posted March 22, 2010
Our daughter attended Another Way for 5 years. It was an outstanding experience. A ratio of 4 teachers to 16 students. Serious focus and attention on the core subjects--math, reading, science, language arts,writing, geography--plus hands on field experience in the nearby open space, integrating incredible ski instruction and horseback riding. This is a serious education combined with outdoor activities that develop a well-rounded, confident learner. And we so appreciate that the school takes seriously the commitment that all students and staff owe each other respect at all times. That creates a wonderfully secure environment. This is a great educational experience not to be overlooked.

Posted March 22, 2010
This school will give your kids an opportunity to do the kinds of things that they'd never have somewhere else. The horseback riding, the skiing, frontier skills. Why settle for a normal school?

Another Way Montessori Child Development Center 0

Posted March 22, 2010
Kids really learn at this school. I watched with amazement

Posted March 22, 2010
My daughter attended this school her Kindergarten and First grade years. It is small and intimate; parent involvment encouraged. My child learned may life skills and appreciation for others in a loving, nuturing family atmosphere. Games were a huge part of the core curriculum: chess, cooking, anatomy of a horse, movement with dance and outdoor sports: skiing, horsemanship, horseback riding, learning ways of our forefathers and overall appreciation for the environment and each other. The children learn in a safe, caring, calm environment and are challenged to excel at their own pace and own interests. Children play a role in the community to become leaders who care and are passionate about life around them. It has been a great foundation for my daughter to continue to excel from. She loves her connection to the school and continues to go back for summer camps every year.

Posted March 17, 2010
Another Way Montessori has been absolutely wonderful for my son. In addition to excelling academically, he has learned kindness and empathy for others, respect for the world he lives in, respect for others, and respect for himself. The skiing program is like none other. 3-year-old kids learn to do parallel turns. When the snow melts, the kids learn to ride horses. My son's favorite thing is Frontier Skills, where a mountain man teaches them things like how to make rope from plant fibers, how to plot a course with the stars and a compass, calligraphy, and how to make primitive shelters. This is the school I wish I could have gone to.

Another Way Montessori Child Development Center
6587 Mountain View Drive, Park City, UT  84098
Last modified Another Way Montessori Child Development Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Another Way Montessori Child Development Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top