Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 15, 2016
I taught elementary for 34 years. When I entered Parley’s Park, I was totally impressed with the facility, the friendliness of the Principal and staff. The classrooms were full of up to date materials for instruction and student participation. The furniture was clean and appeared to be new. Later when I volunteered in the classrooms the teachers were professional, warm, on target, keenly interested in student achievement and readily offered their help to the parents to maintain a frequent exchange. This school is excellent in every way!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted June 01, 2015
Felt the teacher was AMAZING. Her teaching methods were awesome and watching my little girl grow and learn so much has been an absolute pleasure.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted June 01, 2015
My daughter is in pre school, homework assignments will come later. I look forward to that chapter in our lives.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 01, 2015
Watching my daughter grow and learn and develop relationships with other children in her class has been invaluable. I feel the teachers foster this and could not be more pleased with their method.

Posted June 01, 2015
My daughter started 3 year old preschool this last school year. The amount of growth in her learning was amazing. Teachers were awesome, very interactive and extremely knowledgeable. I'm so very impressed by the curriculum for my children.

Posted February 16, 2015
Parleys is an excellent elementary school. I am so impressed with the entire experience my children are receiving. From a challenging curriculum in the Spanish dual immersion program, to fantastic and caring teachers, to various programs for all interests and talents. Most recently, special funding for extra Art, Dance, Music and Coding classes for all grades. My children love going to school. To me, this means Mr. Gomez and his talented teachers are doing the an excellent job. Keep it up!

Posted April 28, 2014
Parley Park Elementary school is organized and has Many fun traditions, an active student council, and great teachers

Parleys Park School 1

Posted September 17, 2013
I can't not even start by saying how dissapointed I am of Mr. Gomez, the principal of this school. I mean, it might be great, wonderful and all perfect for the parents of the kids that are NOT being bullied but I know, I speak for EVERY and each parent of a kid being bullied at this school, the bulliying subject is of less and low importance. It is one thing to promote and another thing to follow through. As a parent who really cares of the well being of my child (who has excellent grades), I personally experienced that the subject is not of much importance for the personell of this school....It's all a facade...promises and more promises and not delivering... I am a person who with kindness, tries to understand other peoples situation before saying anything or jumping into conclusions...I am not one to be complaining, I rather giving complements and I do that every day....BUT.....So for those that would like to express their opinion on my comment, please, if you haven't gone through this nigthmare along with your kid, then please don't judge me. It s simply something that should not be tolerated anywhere and therefore I am so very sadly dissapointed!!!

Parleys Park School 4

Posted March 24, 2011
strong principal, great teachers, good academics, very involved parents this school raised over 28, 000 dollars this year for the American Heart Association---top school in Utah for over 5 years---just shows the dedication of parents, students, and teachers working together

Posted September 16, 2009
They have such great programs for the kids

4600 Silversprings Dr, Park City, UT  84068
Last modified Parleys Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.