Posted April 28, 2014
Parley Park Elementary school is organized and has Many fun traditions, an active student council, and great teachers

Parleys Park School 1

Posted September 17, 2013
I can't not even start by saying how dissapointed I am of Mr. Gomez, the principal of this school. I mean, it might be great, wonderful and all perfect for the parents of the kids that are NOT being bullied but I know, I speak for EVERY and each parent of a kid being bullied at this school, the bulliying subject is of less and low importance. It is one thing to promote and another thing to follow through. As a parent who really cares of the well being of my child (who has excellent grades), I personally experienced that the subject is not of much importance for the personell of this school....It's all a facade...promises and more promises and not delivering... I am a person who with kindness, tries to understand other peoples situation before saying anything or jumping into conclusions...I am not one to be complaining, I rather giving complements and I do that every day....BUT.....So for those that would like to express their opinion on my comment, please, if you haven't gone through this nigthmare along with your kid, then please don't judge me. It s simply something that should not be tolerated anywhere and therefore I am so very sadly dissapointed!!!

Parleys Park School 4

Posted March 24, 2011
strong principal, great teachers, good academics, very involved parents this school raised over 28, 000 dollars this year for the American Heart Association---top school in Utah for over 5 years---just shows the dedication of parents, students, and teachers working together

Posted September 16, 2009
They have such great programs for the kids

Posted March 14, 2008
Can not say enough great things about this school! Parleys Park is outstanding! Excellent school - small class size and very involved parents. The teachers work together and really know the kids. The results show in very strong test scores. The arts programs are incredible. From the administration to the hall monitor, you won't find any better; they are accessible to parents and other members of the school community and respond to their concerns. Mr. Flynn (school principal) establishes high expectations for academics and behavior, and does everything possible to attract and support high-quality teachers. Mentchoukov Family.

Parleys Park School
4600 Silversprings Dr, Park City, UT  84068
Last modified Parleys Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parleys Park School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top