Park City, UT

Mcpolin School 5

Posted February 04, 2014
I love mcpolin! I have three kids there right now. A kinder and two second graders. Dedicated, tight group of teachers and a very supportive staff. Everyone knows your child's name and personality and how best to help them learn. Great small school with just a nice community feel!

Mcpolin School 5

Posted July 07, 2012
My two children went to McPolin for four years and I cannot say enough about the teachers, staff and administration. It is true that at least 50% of the population is ESL and many of the resources do go to them, but those resources are also Title One resources and must be used very specifically. Also if your child happens to need these resources, regardless of ethnicity, (help with reading or math) they will definitely receive them. My children are definitely on the higher end of achievement and I thought they were thoroughly challenged through their time at McPolin. They made wonderful friends and had fabulous teachers Also, as of last year McPolin was the HIGHEST ranked elementary school in Park City!

Mcpolin School 3

Posted July 05, 2012
We're wondering why there aren't more reviews on this school - my child doesn't go to this school (yet), but I'd love to hear from more parents. I've been told by many people in the community that McPolin diverts the majority of its resources to ESL - English as a Second Language courses. Is this true? I love the idea of a culturally diverse school - but I have to say, I haven't heard a lot of endorsements on this school's overall curricula .... yet! Please dismiss my ratings - I couldn't submit this without entering a rating.

Mcpolin School 0

Posted March 26, 2010
Great teachers in preschool as far as our little one is concerned. Parent teacher nights are very helpful also, and we wouldn't miss them for quids.

Mcpolin School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
It has a great population of diverse students -- race, socio-economic status and education. The community really cares!

Mcpolin School
2270 Kearns Blvd, Park City, UT  84098
Last modified Mcpolin School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcpolin School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top