Posted March 12, 2012
I have two kids in Trailside Elementary (next year, three.) Every year we feel like our children have won an education lottery. The school is beautiful, well-maintained, safe, well-lit with natural light all around, spacious, and in beautiful surroundings with incredible views. The principal is incredible. She's always accessible to parents, responds immediately to emails and her door is always open. She's hands on and makes it very clear that her priority is the children. Every teacher my children have had has gone above and beyond. I hear stories of other schools and how teachers or principals are sometimes hit or miss. Not so at Trailside. There is almost no turn over and overall I find the teachers come to school with a great attitude. Academically, my children are doing great. The classwork is challenging and exciting. There are many opportunities for growth in lots of areas that don't exist in other schools, such as Odyssey of the Mind, Battle of the Books, Masterpieces in Art, Missoula Children's Theater, Ukelele and Violin Lessons, to name a few. Trailside school is amazing. We thank our lucky stars that we're zoned for this top notch school.

Posted February 04, 2012
The French Immersion program is fantastic! Our student will be bi-literate and bi-lingual by 6th grade and take the AP exam in 9th grade. Because our high school will be offering college french courses, he will graduate with 12 college credits. That is a few units short of a French minor. Our principal is fantastic. After meeting with her, my decision was made.

Posted October 09, 2011
Trailside Elementary is second to none. This school boasts an extremely dedicated and talented staff, an extremely experienced and outstanding principal, and an extremely active PTA. The PTA supports numerous extra-curricular programs including musical instruments, science programs, Book Fairs, Free school fun-fairs, and the list goes on and on. I have 2 children that have attended Trailside for a total of 5 years and I have been extremely impressed.

Trailside School 3

Posted August 26, 2010
I would have given Trailside 5 stars while my daughter was in Kindergarten as our experience could not have been better. However, 1st grade was a total disappointment. My daughter entered 1st grade with a thirst for knowledge and left without a desire to learn at all. 2 out of the 4 1st grade teachers were outstanding but unfortunately my daughter recieved a teacher who didn't help her at all. We have since moved her to another school.

Posted July 01, 2010
I have had three children attend Trailside and the attention to who they are as individuals and their needs is outstanding.

Posted July 01, 2010
Our son just "graduated" from Trailside, and our daughter enters grade 4 next year. We had 10 ten years here in total and are super pleased.

Posted June 30, 2010
Trailside is a fantastic school - great teachers, motivated kids and a very involved community of parents.

Posted April 16, 2010
The second grade teachers at this school are outstanding, dedicated, wonderful people.

Posted August 05, 2009
The teachers at Trailside are incredible. They cater to all learning styles and levels. The principal, Pat Flynn, is wonderful - strict, consistant, and visibly present.

Posted April 06, 2009

Trailside School
5700 Trailside Dr, Park City, UT  84098
Last modified Trailside School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Trailside School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top