562 students|Alpine District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

The teachers some of them are great but others are terrible, they only care about money and it's a constant barrage of teachers and administrators asking for money. The school administrator princable is a nightmare she blames the children constantly when issues arise she has no sence of responsibility to keeping our children safe she on cares about 1 thing and that's money she will not do her job and enforcing district policy children are constantly being bullied at this school and the administration does nothing nothing at all but blame the victims. I understand why the good teachers are so stressed its because of the lack of leadership at this school.

Develops character: Neutral

Because of the lack of professional conduct of the teachers and administrators lack of integrity professional conduct and leadership.

We tried a charter school nearby thinking that it would be a better fit for our kids, but we came to Central and hope to never leave. The parent involvement and great teachers and staff are wonderful incomparable! The vested interest the parents take in this school is inspiring! You will see great things comin out of Central Elementary, just wait and see!

It gives my kids the best education, the teachers really care about the welfare and education of my children.

I feel that my children are not challenged enough and are often bored in school. Education should be enriching for the students and should help them increase in their desire to learn more. Other public schools around, in the same school district, are teaching more advanced material. How is this fair to each and every student attending public schools.

The office staff and teachers at Central are wonderful! I really have been happy with teacher involvment and interaction with me and my children. There policies are fair and my children have been happier there than in other schools they have attended. Thank you, Central School for giving my kids a good quality education!

Central is a good, well-rounded school. I consistently see strong parental support in the PTA and all the various events. The teachers collectively are a good team who try to address all the children's needs regardless of the teachability. A school is only as good as it's supporters! Central has had a negative reputation. My children have been there for 6 years and I don't see the negatives. Everybody I see participate and support and work in the school are people who want to improve the lives of the children!

My child's teacher lacks professionalism and respect for parents in her classroom. I have been very disappointed that the principal allows the teachers to get away with such unprofessionalism. The good thing about Central Elementary however is the great parental involvement. Parents are what hold this school together.

Last modified Central School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.