Central School 5

Posted September 02, 2013
We tried a charter school nearby thinking that it would be a better fit for our kids, but we came to Central and hope to never leave. The parent involvement and great teachers and staff are wonderful incomparable! The vested interest the parents take in this school is inspiring! You will see great things comin out of Central Elementary, just wait and see!

Central School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
It gives my kids the best education, the teachers really care about the welfare and education of my children.

Central School 0

Posted November 11, 2009
I feel that my children are not challenged enough and are often bored in school. Education should be enriching for the students and should help them increase in their desire to learn more. Other public schools around, in the same school district, are teaching more advanced material. How is this fair to each and every student attending public schools.

Central School 5

Posted April 29, 2008
The office staff and teachers at Central are wonderful! I really have been happy with teacher involvment and interaction with me and my children. There policies are fair and my children have been happier there than in other schools they have attended. Thank you, Central School for giving my kids a good quality education!

Central School 4

Posted April 07, 2007
Central is a good, well-rounded school. I consistently see strong parental support in the PTA and all the various events. The teachers collectively are a good team who try to address all the children's needs regardless of the teachability. A school is only as good as it's supporters! Central has had a negative reputation. My children have been there for 6 years and I don't see the negatives. Everybody I see participate and support and work in the school are people who want to improve the lives of the children!

Posted February 05, 2007
My child's teacher lacks professionalism and respect for parents in her classroom. I have been very disappointed that the principal allows the teachers to get away with such unprofessionalism. The good thing about Central Elementary however is the great parental involvement. Parents are what hold this school together.

Posted October 18, 2006

Posted August 11, 2005

Central School
95 North 400 East, Pleasant Grove, UT  84062
Last modified Central School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top