Providence, UT

Providence School 2

Posted August 13, 2014
We moved to Providence during the middle of the school year, and while we were happy that our 1st grader was put in a small class of only 15 students, I wasn't happy with the communication of the teacher. My student was bullied, and also said that they watched movies in class 3-4 times a week.

Providence School 5

Posted November 18, 2007

Providence School 5

Posted September 19, 2007
The teachers are very caring and do a great job helping every kid reach their full potential. The principal gets an A++.

Providence School 4

Posted May 15, 2007
I have found the teachers and staff at Providence School to be highly motivated in seeing that their students excel and achieve their best in school. I wish more schools were this way.

Providence School
91 East Center, Providence, UT  84332
Last modified Providence School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Providence School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top