Posted March 21, 2014
Great School. Nice area, safe for kids. We have two boys that go to school there and all of their teachers have been wonderful.

Posted January 06, 2014
This is a great school with teachers who really seem to care about helping the students learn. I've had several teachers go above and beyond to help my child. We were able to get the help they needed with speech, writing, and other lagging skills. The principle is very friendly and available, the students seem to really like him, and he takes time to actually get to know students and parents and help them to feel important and valued. I really love their after-school program too, has helped greatly with getting home work done and runs M-Th! I love having my child here and would highly recommend this school!

Posted May 17, 2013
The Portuguese immersion is awesome! Mrs. Bueno is hands down the best teacher we have ever had! Love this school. Great principal.

Posted February 15, 2013
This school is amazing! The Portuguese program has been a wonderful exciting learning experience for my child. I'm excited to have her continue at this school.

Lakeview School 1

Posted January 03, 2013
This school cares more for what THEY think is best, than what's best for your child. In all honesty, my child loved this school...but learned nothing. I tried on several occasions to talk to the teacher and the principal about concerns, but it was always the same thing...they would talk amongst themselves and TELL ME what they decided was "best". If you want free baby-sitting, this is the place to go. If you are an involved parent who wants their child to get an education...go elsewhere.

Posted December 03, 2012
The teachers here are amazing! I have children in Kindy and 1st grade, bothe teachers are excellent, very caring towards my children.

Lakeview School
2899 West 1390 North, Provo, UT  84601
Last modified Lakeview School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakeview School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top