765 students|Provo District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We love Lakeview! We have the best Principal, he truly knows the kids and knows their names. It has the best faculty and teachers around! We love the Portuguese Immersion program as well. This program has some of the best teachers in the whole school. We are very blessed that we live across the street from such an awesome school!

Amount of homework: Agree

Some teachers give too much. And this year for my daughter has been just right.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They teach that it is important to be fair and honest to have respect and trust. And everybody will be happy and feel good about themselves. and things and everybody work together.

The staff and teachers have been so wonderful and helpful. And my kids have learned and improved in areas so much. They have always been nice and caring to me and the kids.

Great School. Nice area, safe for kids. We have two boys that go to school there and all of their teachers have been wonderful.

This is a great school with teachers who really seem to care about helping the students learn. I've had several teachers go above and beyond to help my child. We were able to get the help they needed with speech, writing, and other lagging skills. The principle is very friendly and available, the students seem to really like him, and he takes time to actually get to know students and parents and help them to feel important and valued. I really love their after-school program too, has helped greatly with getting home work done and runs M-Th! I love having my child here and would highly recommend this school!

The Portuguese immersion is awesome! Mrs. Bueno is hands down the best teacher we have ever had! Love this school. Great principal.

This school is amazing! The Portuguese program has been a wonderful exciting learning experience for my child. I'm excited to have her continue at this school.

This school cares more for what THEY think is best, than what's best for your child. In all honesty, my child loved this school...but learned nothing. I tried on several occasions to talk to the teacher and the principal about concerns, but it was always the same thing...they would talk amongst themselves and TELL ME what they decided was "best". If you want free baby-sitting, this is the place to go. If you are an involved parent who wants their child to get an education...go elsewhere.

The teachers here are amazing! I have children in Kindy and 1st grade, bothe teachers are excellent, very caring towards my children.

Last modified Lakeview School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.