822 students|Provo District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Great teachers, great support staff and great administration. No excuses are made for the challenging demographics. As a result, great school!

I think this school is great with caring staff, fine administration, and great programs. Highly recommended.

If I could rate zero stars I would! The only redeeming quality of this school is the great school counselor....My daughter came home upset one day because she said her English teacher has been consistently having the students to grade their own work--and has excused himself from doing any grading because he is working on his master's degree. I called the school principal to explain our dissatisfaction, and the teacher called us back and told us to transfer our student out of his class if we didn't like his teaching methods (or lack thereof).

In the last ten years we had three children attended Dixon. They have alot of amazing challenges and have done an amazing job to deal with them. I want to leave by saying thank you to Dixon.

I am sad that my child has to attend this school.. This school has a huge issue with bullies and not enough teacher coverage to make sure students are safe and feel safe while at school.. My child has had nothing but a hard time at this school and hates going. I know that this age is hard for all kids but feel that this school does not support the "Zero Tolerance for Violence" rule. We have reported issues and the kids who have harmed my child have not been removed from school for any amount of time. They are left there to be worse to my child to the point that my child no longer reports it because he knows the school will do nothing and he will end up with more torment than before. So sad that this is the only choice I have.

I am currently a student here at Dixon middle school and i recommend it for all people it has a lot of after-school activities and it has dances like this dance that's coming up which is the fall fling dance but anyways i like this school soo much i seriously i recommend it for all , dixon has one day where all 8th graders have this program called Reality Town where it shows you all the stuff and teaches you what its like to be an adult and what you will expect as an adult. So yeah i definitely recommend this school for all those are going to be in 7th grade next year.

Im a student here and im loving it. i always feel so accepted and loved by the students and teachers here. I feel really safe when im there, and i love how fun the teachers make the classes!!! THANK YOU DIXON!!!!!!

Dixon Middle School does a great job of building a strong community of education and teaches students to have open communication with administration.

Last modified Dixon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.