Provo, UT

Posted April 12, 2013
I think this school is great with caring staff, fine administration, and great programs. Highly recommended.

Dixon Middle School 1

Posted November 17, 2011
If I could rate zero stars I would! The only redeeming quality of this school is the great school counselor....My daughter came home upset one day because she said her English teacher has been consistently having the students to grade their own work--and has excused himself from doing any grading because he is working on his master's degree. I called the school principal to explain our dissatisfaction, and the teacher called us back and told us to transfer our student out of his class if we didn't like his teaching methods (or lack thereof).

Dixon Middle School 4

Posted May 10, 2011
In the last ten years we had three children attended Dixon. They have alot of amazing challenges and have done an amazing job to deal with them. I want to leave by saying thank you to Dixon.

Dixon Middle School 1

Posted May 25, 2010
I am sad that my child has to attend this school.. This school has a huge issue with bullies and not enough teacher coverage to make sure students are safe and feel safe while at school.. My child has had nothing but a hard time at this school and hates going. I know that this age is hard for all kids but feel that this school does not support the "Zero Tolerance for Violence" rule. We have reported issues and the kids who have harmed my child have not been removed from school for any amount of time. They are left there to be worse to my child to the point that my child no longer reports it because he knows the school will do nothing and he will end up with more torment than before. So sad that this is the only choice I have.

Dixon Middle School

Posted November 10, 2009
I am currently a student here at Dixon middle school and i recommend it for all people it has a lot of after-school activities and it has dances like this dance that's coming up which is the fall fling dance but anyways i like this school soo much i seriously i recommend it for all , dixon has one day where all 8th graders have this program called Reality Town where it shows you all the stuff and teaches you what its like to be an adult and what you will expect as an adult. So yeah i definitely recommend this school for all those are going to be in 7th grade next year.

Posted April 11, 2009
Im a student here and im loving it. i always feel so accepted and loved by the students and teachers here. I feel really safe when im there, and i love how fun the teachers make the classes!!! THANK YOU DIXON!!!!!!

Posted September 13, 2007
Dixon Middle School does a great job of building a strong community of education and teaches students to have open communication with administration.

Posted March 04, 2005
Dixon is an all around great school! It gives our children many opportunities that would not otherwise be open to them. There are many activities to help the students experience what is open for them when they finish high school such as job shadowing days and career days to help our children to not feel as isolated in the decisions they are to make in the following years. I would also like to make a statement about the teachers at Dixon Middle School. They are wonderful! They interact with the students and let them know that it is alright to have a teacher for a friend. The teachers are well educated and help their students to get through these emotionally challenging times that our children are experiencing. They make learning a thrill for the students! I would recommend Dixon to any parent!!

Dixon Middle School 4

Posted February 11, 2005
Dixon is a wonderful school. The teachers push the students to do their very best, and yet make sure ALL the students understand the concept. I feel the number of passing grades at Dixon are constantly rising with every year. The school also allows students the opportunity to achieve not only academicly, but athleticly too. Dixon provides many great sport teams that students can try out for as well as dance teams, musicals/plays, different instrumental classes, lots after school activities and after school homework help. These help students at Dixon to become very active. The school also has many activities in which parents can get involved and help their child. Dixon has helped me a ton with both school work and athletics.

Dixon Middle School
750 West 200 North, Provo, UT  84601
Last modified Dixon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dixon Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top