Posted June 30, 2010
I love this school and I'm very sad to be moving, I'm trying to find a school that meets my standards and cant seem to find one like Edgemont. Everyone works together to make sure your child will succeed.

Posted February 14, 2010
My daughter is in 1st grade and I love this school. The teachers, staff, and principal are all very involved and love working with the children. I do not worry about my daughter when she goes to school at all.

Posted August 18, 2007
We have really enjoyed Edgemont. The class sizes are small so we know are children are getting more one on one attention. Our children look forward to the 5k run every year as well. This is the second generation of our family go to Edgemont and we hope that it will continue.

Edgemont School
550 East 3600 North, Provo, UT  84604
Last modified Edgemont School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edgemont School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top