Provo, UT

Franklin School 5

Posted July 29, 2014
I personally went to this school not too long ago and am now in high school and I can honestly say this was an awe-inspiring elementary school. I disagree with all the bad ratings this school gets. It is a public school like any other and, in my opinion better than most. I remember I loved ALL my teachers and tall the staff, they were awfully kind and caring then the other 2 elementary schools I attended. Like I said, it's a public school and the education there is worthy than that of a private school. Overall, Franklin Elementary School is a great school and I recommend it to all parents.

Franklin School 1

Posted November 02, 2012
The staff is very degrading to the students. It is an awful school. They do not know how to keep the high students high. They cater to the low students. The high students get thrown on computer because they don't know how to do anything with them. They are a technology emersion school which is supposed to help. But the programs are not in place. Your child's education will suffer if your child goes here. Going from great school to this one was a huge disappointment. Some teachers are good but getting that few teachers is not easy. There is a lot of people who take there kids out of this school. Thank goodness I did! My kids did not benefit at all for the few months they were there. If your kids are high you will have to supplement at home because they don't get the education they need

Franklin School 5

Posted March 30, 2012
Tons of technology in the school, great teachers and staff, great at getting the child who is struggling up to grade level, starting in 3rd grade there is an accelerated program for above average students. Don't listen to the gossip or negative comments going around they are completely untrue, take the time to give Franklin a chance and you will love it.

Franklin School

Posted January 29, 2008
This school has a very challenging at-risk population; however, the principal and the experienced faculty make this school work for my family. My two children have had excellent teachers who have worked hard to meet their unique needs.

Franklin School
350 South 600 West, Provo, UT  84601
Last modified Franklin School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Franklin School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top