435 students|Provo District

Bad
Good

My daughter loves going to school!! She has a wonderful, very dedicated teacher who works hard to challenge her and gives her opportunities to excel. This school also provides healthy snacks 3 days a week (fruit or vegetable) for each child. I have been very impressed!! My only complaint is that they don't offer bussing. So, it is a "walking" school. I wish they would shovel the snow along the school's sidewalk as it is very difficult to push my stroller with my younger child along the bumpy, icy sidewalk outside of the school .

This is the best school ever!! My kids love to go to school. My daughter got a hundred percent on the CRTs, thanks to her awesome 5th grade teacher!!

A hidden gem in Provo. The teachers are very dedicated to their job, they love all the kids in the classes and want them all succeed. I also love that my kids can walk to school!

The best school in the district! Love the teachers, parent involvement is tremendously high and the administrators are excellent. They also offer a wide range of extra curricular activities.

Highly experienced teachers, involved parents, and the small neighborhood setting make this one of the premier elementary schools in Provo. Our children have had so many positive experiences. We love it!

We have loved Provost. The teachers have been wonderful to work with, they try and challenge the kids, and everyone is happy.

This is an awesome school. The principal and teachers are outstanding and caring. They have been very good to work with me and my kids have been very happy and have learned very much.

This is an amazing school. Provost had almost nothing for students to do before and after school until Dr. Oliverson arrived--no wonder he was an administrator of the year! Top scores and lots of parents and student involvement!

I don't recommend this school, I took my child out of it. The principal was uninterested in the problems that were going on and was unwilling to do anything. The school has a reputation for being unsafe and indifferent about parent concerns.

Provost is a fantastic school. The current principal has done some wonderful things to reach the wide range of needs of the students, from remedial to the accelerated. The teachers are all very good and are quite involved. We have been really happy here.

Last modified Provost School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.