664 students|Provo District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Because of how well my sons specific teacher is with him as well as I'm sure every other of her students... 1st grade Mrs.Taylor

My sons teacher is very good with my son. Seems to care about his specific needs and she's very informative with letting me know at all times not just st conference how he was just that day or week etc. My son enjoys his teacher so much that when I ask him is favorite thing about her he names numerous when I ask him what he'd like if she could change or do differently or even if there's maybe just one or two things he doesn't like about her or how she does certain things and his response was "I like everything about her and wouldn't have her change anything" that means a great deal as a parent. So 1st grade teacher Mrs. Taylor is very much appreciated and I thank her for that

I had to pull my son out of this school. He would constantly cry because he would get bullied at school. I told the teachers on multiple occasions and nothing was done about this. When I went to talk to the staff it didn't seem like they cared. Also, picking up your child at this school is horrible!

I pulled my kids out of this school. The special ed. dpt was seriously lacking, in all areas. My son was not treated well...we had many issues with one particular teacher. I was very happy with my decision to pull my kids out and home school them.

Last modified Timpanogos School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.