Posted April 19, 2014
We have 3 children at Wasatch and we love it. Our kids are both in Chinese Immersion and in all English classes. Both are great experiences and have amazing teachers. We have yet to have a teacher we didn't think was top notch. Unlike previous elementary schools our kids attended, Wasatch offers a great music program and curriculum, art classes, dance, and P.E. In a previous elementary school in Alpine District our children were bored and school offered little challenge. Now our kids are definitely being challenged more with their academics and they have had so many more learning opportunities. Parents here are very involved and having BYU across the street also brings support and opportunities.

Posted March 18, 2014
Teachers and administration are second to none at Wasatch. The individual care and concern shown for my two children who are currently in the 1st and 2nd grade Chinese dual immersion program is outstanding. My children have been able to attend many amazing cultural field trips due in part to the proximity of the school to the campus of BYU. There is a lot of cultural diversity among the students at Wasatch which I also appreciate.

Posted May 22, 2007
This is an outstanding school. Strong parent support. Very nice students and families. Unusually good emphasis on the fine arts--especially music and art. Excellent teachers. Our two oldest children, now in high school, attended Wasatch and were very well prepared academically. Their in-depth exposure to music there inspired them both to pursue long-term goals in music. Great traditions. Very family oriented. A positive emotional environment. Academically strong.

Posted December 15, 2006
My daughter used to go to Spring Creek Elementary. Then, we had to move, and she attended Wasatch Elementary. At her old school, the grade scores were in the low 70's, but she went into the Pre-Algebra class they have there, and her test scores shot up to the 90's. I love how Wasatch is helping my daughter get ready for middle school!The skills they teach are going to help her for the rest of her life.

Posted December 31, 2005
I am on the Community Council here at Wastach and two of my sons attend school here. I have been extremely impressed with the level of dedication and care from the principal down to the volunteers who come in every day to help at lunch every day--and everyone in between. Wasatch maintains a computer lab, a music program, a large gym and stage for plays, and has the finest teachers of its grade level that I have ever come across. It is so recognized for its quality here in Provo, that after fighting off a closure attempt by the district through a grass-roots parents campaign, it has had to expand into nearby buildings and now hopes to constuct even more new rooms to accommodate demand.

Wasatch School
1080 North 900 East, Provo, UT  84604
Last modified Wasatch School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wasatch School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top