Posted June 26, 2013
We have loved this school. We moved into the area (which is a great area to live) and were pleasantly surprised how great the school was. The staff is very caring and the teachers are great. We have loved Mrs. Jeppesen for first grade--she is patient and loving with the students and really helped my child with their reading. All the kindergarten teachers are great as well and even spent a lot of their budget on the Raz Kids reading program (which is an awesome program!) I liked that the school/staff implement/try new programs to help with learning. They also teach about bullying and how important it is not to do it. They have an awareness week about it. I was very surprised when my kids came home and told me what to watch for and what to do if someone is being a bully. We will be very sad to leave this school!

Posted December 16, 2011
Westridge is a fantastic school. Two of my sons have attended since 2007 (it is 2011 as I write this) and we are moving soon. I am SO SAD to leave this school. My sons have had wonderful teachers and great experiences at Westridge.

Westridge School 0

Posted May 05, 2009
I have six children. 5 have graduated from Westridge and my youngest is in 5th grade. This is by far the best academic school in the district. The principal and the teachers are the best. The review that said we have gangs is wrong. Our principal has zero tolerance for such activities. Also the parents whose child was passed at the end was probably attending another school. Westridge puts a lot into helping the child that needs the extra help. A child has never been passed to look good on tests. We are finding that children that have come from other schools are not testing what their previous schools tested them at,sometimes 2 grade levels lower! Our teachers adhere to test scoring rules and procedures far better than other elementary schools. Westridge has been a top school in the state since it was opened 27 year.

Posted September 13, 2008
Academically challenging Dedicated teachers Wonderful fine art programs Great faculty and principal

Westridge School 1

Posted February 20, 2008
dont give you homework and the school gets too many breaks plus alot of gangs are bieng started.

Posted November 16, 2007
Great school with an above average teaching faculty. They track their students in math and reading. The Principal and teaching faculty are aware of students' needs.

Posted June 05, 2006
great school with lots of parent involvement and programs that help the kids learn and gain confidence in themselves. The provo rec department is great for extra curricular activities and is especially good if you are looking for a no pressure atmosphere for your kids to get involved in sports

Posted May 31, 2005

Posted April 21, 2005
If you have a child entering into 2nd grade and you are looking for a good teacher Miss Giles all way she is the best teacher in the school. My daughter has never done better than this year in her class. Giles is fantastic and because of her my daughter had a wonderful experience.

Posted January 07, 2005
My Kids have gone to westridge for 2 yrs now (Kindergarten, 2nd and 3rd grades.) I have been super impressed with 1) The overall level of education and skills learned 2) the lovingness of the teachers 3) the no-tolerence level of bulling and putting down of students. A great school - FYI - There are many people who live ouside of the district area who are trying to enroll thier kids in Westridge.

Westridge School
1720 West 1460 North, Provo, UT  84604
Last modified Westridge School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Westridge School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top