890 students|Provo District

Bad
Good

We have loved this school. We moved into the area (which is a great area to live) and were pleasantly surprised how great the school was. The staff is very caring and the teachers are great. We have loved Mrs. Jeppesen for first grade--she is patient and loving with the students and really helped my child with their reading. All the kindergarten teachers are great as well and even spent a lot of their budget on the Raz Kids reading program (which is an awesome program!) I liked that the school/staff implement/try new programs to help with learning. They also teach about bullying and how important it is not to do it. They have an awareness week about it. I was very surprised when my kids came home and told me what to watch for and what to do if someone is being a bully. We will be very sad to leave this school!

Westridge is a fantastic school. Two of my sons have attended since 2007 (it is 2011 as I write this) and we are moving soon. I am SO SAD to leave this school. My sons have had wonderful teachers and great experiences at Westridge.

I have six children. 5 have graduated from Westridge and my youngest is in 5th grade. This is by far the best academic school in the district. The principal and the teachers are the best. The review that said we have gangs is wrong. Our principal has zero tolerance for such activities. Also the parents whose child was passed at the end was probably attending another school. Westridge puts a lot into helping the child that needs the extra help. A child has never been passed to look good on tests. We are finding that children that have come from other schools are not testing what their previous schools tested them at,sometimes 2 grade levels lower! Our teachers adhere to test scoring rules and procedures far better than other elementary schools. Westridge has been a top school in the state since it was opened 27 year.

Academically challenging Dedicated teachers Wonderful fine art programs Great faculty and principal

dont give you homework and the school gets too many breaks plus alot of gangs are bieng started.

Great school with an above average teaching faculty. They track their students in math and reading. The Principal and teaching faculty are aware of students' needs.

Last modified Westridge School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.