Provo, UT

Posted April 13, 2014
All my children have been through this school, so I've been involved here for 15 years. The school attracts fantastic teachers, and I love that there is a vibrant parent involvement here. The PTA seems to work to take care of the kids and the teachers, and the new principal is fantastic. I could go on and on about how lucky we are to have him! As my baby works his way through here, I'll be sad when he leaves. I love this school!

Posted June 23, 2013
All my children have been through this school. It attracts outstanding teachers. It has a very involved parent community, which makes for great things always happening at the school!

Posted September 02, 2009
Very good school. Thanks to the great staff.

Posted August 13, 2009
I had two children attend Canyon Crest and absolutely loved it. My children attended K-3 until we moved away. The principle is hands on, and the teachers are top notch. My children made good friends there and came away with a great education. Extra programs like music and art are wonderful.

Canyon Crest School
4664 North Canyon Rd, Provo, UT  84604
Last modified Canyon Crest School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Canyon Crest School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top