8-12|Private

Bad
Good

The best decision I have made for my son was to send him to Heritage. He is doing great there!

I cannot say enough about how good Heritage is. My son is thriving at Heritage. While it was the hardest thing we ever did to place him out of state it was also the best. From the top down the entire staff cares about what happens to our children. Highly recommended.

Heritage is much more than a residential treatment school. It incorporates excellent therapeutic options from one-on-one counseling, group work, recreation therapy, and a comprehensive phase program. In addition, their support for each family is compassionate, educational, and comprehensive. Our son is doing great and has learned so much at this amazing place.

My son was failing school, behind 2 grades, constantly fighting for years. He went to Heritage in Jan of 2013 and now gets a straight A's he respects his therapist Mark Hutchinson. The program was effective in a very short period of time. According to my son the campus is safe and the children are treated well. God Bless Heritage.

My son has been here over 6 months due to severe drug and alcohol use. He is doing really well. The staff are really the nicest people who truly care. The kids are learning boundaries and self control. Heritage has a beautiful campus, dorms, etc. What I like most is that they do a lot of activities with the kids. My son had socially checked out of society except to do drugs. He now is excited about soccer and acting in a play, and is a different kid. He struggles with being homesick which is normal. But I sleep at night knowing he's safe and getting the help he needs.

Taking my autistic (asperger) teenage daughter to a new school in a different state, was extremely difficult - but we are so happy that we did, as she has blossomed into vibrant, caring and reality based person we had prayed for. God bless Heritage Schools!!

Last modified Heritage Schools is a Private school that serves grades 8-12