Richfield, UT

Ashman School 1

Posted May 30, 2014
ASHMAN IS THE WORST SCHOOL YOU COULD PUT YOUR CHILD IN! The principal is pushy and unprofessional, not to mention this school's special education program is so behind that it is ridiculous! The school denies enrollment to children with disabilities, just so their test scores look good at the end of the year. If you want a school that your child will thrive at, enroll them in MONROE ELEMENTARY (about 12 miles South of Richfield). After having my Autistic daughter denied enrollment at Ashman, we enrolled her in MONROE ELEMENTARY, and I am so glad we did. Seriously, coming from experience, if you want your child to go the most out of their education, DO NOT ENROLL THEM IN ASHMAN!!!!!! Any other school would be better.

Ashman School 5

Posted February 13, 2012
I have had the opportunity to work with the principal and teachers in this school and they are wonderful to work with from a parents point of view. I would recommend this school!

Ashman School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
I have had 3 children in Ashman. Mrs. Robinson is a very intelligent, caring principal. Sometimes her intellect goes over the heads of some teachers. She does what is best for the school and children. I like her open door policy. She could be better at getting 'into' the classroom more. There are many excellent teachers and some who struggle. There has been a lot of resistance to change by older teachers who are tired and are ready, and are, retiring. My kids have had the best teachers in the school - we got lucky. There is no opportunity to choose your teacher so sometimes it is luck. Mrs. Robinson will listen to your general concerns however and take them into consideration. Good school.

Ashman School