Richfield, UT

Richfield High School 2

Posted September 22, 2015
I think it is very hard to get communication with teachers. My student is not sure how to write a one page paper for English class and she is a Sr. I am not able to get on the parent page to see how she is doing in school.

Richfield High School 1

Posted June 09, 2014
Not a good school at all. I get treated with disrespect from the majority of the teachers I get no help at all. A few of my belongings such as my inhaler were stolen. It is a terrible school I had an awful experience and it had the worst people i've ever met. I'm finally glad the nightmare is over and now I can focus on being a skilled guitarist.

Richfield High School 5

Posted August 02, 2009
this is a great school to go to they have something for everyone and is a friendly safe place to be. the teachers are great and have alot of experience. i give this school a high score.

Richfield High School
510 West 100 South, Richfield, UT  84701
Last modified Richfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richfield High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top