Posted December 18, 2014
My daughter is in D&K Kindergarten and she has been reading since November! She is excited and loves to learn. She gets up every morning and wants to go to kindergarten. I accredit her academic success to D&K Kindergarten. They truly have made learning fun!

Posted September 27, 2014
What happens behind closed and locked door is sad. Don't give this place a second thought.

Posted August 15, 2014
Poor service, poor care, horrible experience! I have been utilizing daycare for my child for approx. 4 years at another location, which was a great experience, unfortunately due to starting school we needed to change locations, and we chose D&K daycare. During our time there (which was 5 days) my daughter watched movies daily, one day even consisting of two movies. During the week my child didn't do did any learning activities or educational games, no crafts, and basically the day was spent entertaining herself. The teachers had bad attitudes and we're very rude to myself and my child's father. They were disengaged with all the kids, and seemed miserable at work. I had hoped maybe it was just a bad day, each day that went by was no better than the prior. After one week, we made different arrangements for our child. I would never recommend this school to anyone.

Posted August 13, 2014
Just received the following email from my kids 1st grade teacher. How disappointing that you pay for private kindergarten so that your kids will have more one on one attention and should be ahead of their classmates when entering into public school and then you learn that they are actually behind everyone else. I should have saved my money and sent them to public school to begin with it would have saved them the heartache of having to catch up with their classmates this year.... so very disappointed in the kindergarten program at D&K Daycare! :( This info doesn't do you any good now but your boys make 4 kids I have had from D&K and they all have been behind the others!

Posted November 07, 2013
My son has done daycare, preschool and kindergarten. The teachers are always in such a great mood and so fun. I love the big yard and that they spend so much time outside. He learns so much and really has grown because of the wonderful staff.

Posted May 28, 2012
I have worked at dk for 7 years. The directors are great. They love the children and expect only the best from the teachers. I have my two children at the center also I wouldn't take them anywhere else. They do teach love and logic the relationship with my kids has improved because of what the directors have taught me. A recent reviewer wrote they don't potty train this is false I can accredit both my kids being potty trained to dk. I for one am glad they require pull ups until the kids r completely ready. Who wants their kids playing on soiled carpet. Most of the parents we have at dk came to dk when they were little and now they bring their kids. Call and get references from people who have been their years anyone can write a review call and ask for references u will find most people have had their children with dk from infants to school age. Alot of their after school workers are former dk students.

Posted May 24, 2012
This is a terrible daycare! I have worked with children for over ten years and have never experienced workers and a director that were as rude and unorganized. I was hired by them and in my first day quit and left within the hour, with my two year old son hyperventilating and crying. They are lazy and don't want to potty train children; My child is dry in the day and they said he had to put on pull ups, stating it is state law to use only pull-ups; this is not so and they should have proper body fluid cleaning kits for such accidents. When I asked to put one on him and explain to my child he would still need to tell them when he needed to go potty, they said I couldn't go in the room because it would undermine the teacher. (Remember, my son has known them less than ten minutes) .At nap time the worker was unfriendly and didn't even try to make my son feel comfortable. Children were sobbing and no-one seemed to care. When I worked in daycare before, we would put on soft music and sing a song to let the children help us set out mats, and if they were sad we would sit by them and rub their back and calm them. They say they teach Love and Logic but they certainly don't practice it.

D and K Day Care/Preschool 3

Posted February 10, 2012
duuff hi people your brains will be lost at d and k ok ko ok

Posted December 28, 2011
This is the best daycare I have ever experienced. The teachers care about the children and they make sure the parents are involved. I also had a daughter in the Kindergarten, and when she started 1st grade, she was above average. At Christmas time they always have a Santa Claus come to the school to visit each and every student. The students get to interact with Santa Claus and receive a present from him. My kids are excited to go to school everyday and learn. I would highly recommend D&K Daycare.

Posted June 21, 2011
D&K is the worst daycare I have ever seen. First of all, my daughter's clothes were bleached. Shouldn't they make sure the changing table is dry before changing the babies' clothes? Furthermore, my baby would not drink her formula when she was there. They told me that they just couldn't get her to drink her formula. Sometimes she only got to drink 1 oz of formula per day. I told them to try it again an hour later and they told me that she would have to wait for another 4 hours because that's the state regulation. So I tried to make sure that I heard it right by saying that then she would have to go hungry then. And to my surprise, they insisted, "that's the state regulation". Are you kidding me? She was only 8 months old. As soon as I took her to the other daycare(Skool days), she was drinking her formula just fine. The care takers did have to sing to her and rock her before she would drink her formula for the first few days. But she was eating just fine there. You can clearly see D&K is only in for money. They don't care about your kids. I would NOT recommend D&K to any parents.
2 people found this helpful

D and K Day Care/Preschool
4585 West 13400 South, Riverton, UT  84096
Last modified D and K Day Care/Preschool is a Private school that serves grades PK-2, 4
D and K Day Care/Preschool Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top