Riverton, UT
Students enrolled: 1,110

Posted March 17, 2015
My daughter is a 6th grader (all 7 years at Midas Creek) my son is a 3rd grader, and my other daughter will be in Kindergarten. To me it seems that the teachers, staff and administration at Midas Creek want every child to succeed. The teachers collaborate together within the grades, every Tuesday to make sure that as a grade they are covering the benchmark levels needed for the students to find success. The Leader In Me program is out in front and the students show respect and awareness to people and events going on around them. All Around A Great School.

Posted December 27, 2013
Our child has always had amazing teachers. B track has the best teachers. Great learning. Wonderful principal.

Midas Creek School 2

Posted March 12, 2012
Had a poor experience with my Kindergartener here last fall. An overwhelmed teacher with little skills to contain & direct five year old energy in a large class. Found that my child was being yelled at and embarrassed in class by the teacher after it had been going on for months. I never knew what was going on in the class even though I was as involved as I could be. My concerns were ignored by the principal.

Midas Creek School 3

Posted August 24, 2010
Not a bad school, but it does not compare to our childrens' previous school in Granite School District. They are not challenged and have nothing for children that are "above average". They just sit in class, bored out of their minds, with no work to help push them. Rarely sent home with homework.....in any grade level.

Posted February 24, 2010
This school is great! The principal, teachers, and faculty are all fantastic! They truly care about the kids and quality education.

Midas Creek School
11901 South Park Haven Ln, Riverton, UT  84096
Last modified Midas Creek School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midas Creek School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top