Riverton, UT

Riverton School 0

Posted October 23, 2008
I'm at 6th grader at Riverton and I think that everything is pretty good. I think that the school is making cool updates like chess club and film club( film club rocks!!) except for the lunch which can still be improved. But the best is film club where you can make a movie. Last year i made a movie and its called 'Alien Radar' (look it up on the film club website and see me, im the guy dressed up as the girl.)

Riverton School 5

Posted November 02, 2007
We, too were sent here for ALPS last year even though it was not our boundary school We have thoroughly enjoyed it! We enjoy the smaller school size and the incredible staff. They have implemented both an orchestra program and a choir this year, which are amazing. What a happy accident!

Riverton School 5

Posted March 12, 2007
Last year my daughter was forced into Riverton school because of the ALPS program due to glitches in our area ALPS school. I am so grateful that she was!! This school is incredible. The staff and teachers are wonderful and so caring. It has been such a wonderful experience for us we decided to come back again this year rather than going back to our boundary ALPS school. Thank so much.

Riverton School 4

Posted June 14, 2005
High parent involvement. Great pricipal. Staff in the lower grades is very good. Great reading specialist.

Riverton School 4

Posted November 14, 2003
The teachers help one on one, get to know the kids and about their families.

Riverton School 3

Posted July 27, 2003
No musical instrument program, or art specialist.

Riverton School
13150 South 1830 West, Riverton, UT  84065
Last modified Riverton School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Riverton School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top