1,126 students|Jordan District

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

My daughter has been bullied and was actually attacked and ended up in the ER. When she came back to school MY DAUGHTER had to rearrange her schedule to not be in the same class as the girl that attacked her! Some of the staff treated my daughter like the bully. And a few months later this bully was named Student of the day for being so kind to everyone! It is a joke at this school!

Supports LD students: Disagree

My daughter has been a peer tutor and I have learned some teachers (like the Female gym teacher) is extremely rude to children with special needs! This teacher should retire, she doesn't know how to respect or be nice to any student!

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

That is a joke! Leadership at this school is a total disappointment!

Worst school my children have ever been to. They have so many teacher who should NOT be teaching. They really do not care about the students. I do have to say there are a handful of teachers that try to help but it is not enough to make up for so many other terrible teachers. That unfortunately isn't even the worst part. The administrative staff have never helped my kids. Beyond frustrated with these people. If your child is getting bullied, they are treated like the bad guy. I have never been more disappointed or DISGUSTED with a "team" of people who are suppose to help our children! If it were possible to give a NEGATIVE 10 stars that wouldn't even be sufficient for this school and most of the staff! You are better off HOMESCHOOLING your children than sending them here.

Principals changed recently, though the new one (very nice ,but wont permit bullying if they see it or a teacher reports it) seems like they want to stay. Good counselors and staff, but they have too many students for such a small building. Like any school, there are good and bad teachers depending on how your kid learns. The teachers are always willing, if you tell them what you need help with. Also, it IS middle school, meaning, the students need friends, if you cant find some its not going to be enjoyable(of course!!). Overall they are a good school but underfunded.

Excellent school. Caring teachers. Outstanding Principal. I am very impressed with this school. I highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking for an academic program with teachers who care.

I feel this school only offers lip service to everything. I'm currently looking for another school for my child. I do not care for alot of these teachers, because they could careless for my child and her learning. I would NOT recommend this school to anyone.

My experience at this school has been a very rewarding one. I feel the teachers really care about the subjects they teach, and try their best to help each student succeed! I have not noticed any bullying or unprofessional dressing habits on the teachers part during my 2 years at this school. And i'm looking forward to another great year at this amazing school!

Most of the teachers are inqdequate and unwilling to work with parents. Students do not learn, they only regress at this school. Leadership is dismal at best. Assignments are never up to date in Skyward. Fortunately, we moved our student to another school. However, my student did have a teacher or two she enjoyed.

The school Administration is the worst... G. Norma was actually a Vice Princ at my high school. The thought of her enforcing a dress code is a joke. There have been many 'bully' related problems over the years. The school facility has a prison type feeling. Our kids all play different musical instrument... 2 of them almost quit playing because the music program is low priority. We pulled our students out and now drive 25 minutes to Fort Herriman. Fort Herriman is a school to be proud of.

Last modified Oquirrh Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.